Collier Advies provides an HR Solution for national and international companies who have no/small HR function in The Netherlands, either in starting up your business or when your business is growing.
Tailor-made HR – A solid HR basis
Setting up and/or (re-) structuring tailormade HR can be offered on the solutions below. In full compliance with Dutch (labour) law, tax implications, your organisational culture and always in line with the organisational strategy:
- Employment agreement;
- Employee Handbook;
- Structuring and registration of Personnel Information;
- Coordinate monthly payroll;
- Organisation and managementof personnel files;
- Developmentof Compensation & Benefits;
- Establish health & safety policy (counsellor, “Gatekeeper”Act, emergency, etc.);
- Establish recruitment, promotion and discharge policies;
- Monitoring and signaling of e.g. end of probation period, end date employment agreement etc.;
- Development, implementation and monitoring; performance management, improvement plans, remuneration etc.
- Development of HR team(s)
- Help-desk function for employers, employees.
Development of HR, the next step
- HR Policies & Procedures Manual (template letters, agreementand processes);
- Securing HR Policies and Procedures in the organisation;
- Annual review of HR basis based on laws, regulations and organisational change.
- Recruitment support (from vacancy specification to offer phase);
- Trusted person;
- Expat support e.g “knowledge migrant” or work permit application;
As a HR consultant Marina is committed to her clients. Customers can rely on her flexible and practical approach tomaximise effort. Well thought out and with the needed knowledge Marina delivers on her promises to clients.
In other words, when you make an offer to an applicant today, I ensure that this offer is realised. However… in case something is promised which is e.g. from a fiscal point not possible, I will provide this clarity and offer – if applicable – an alternative solution. This and working in accordance with the motto: “Don’t bring problems, bring solutions”, is essential for Marina.
International HR Experience
A seasoned and qualified (bachelor degree in HR) professional with over 25 years working experience in HR in national and international fast-paces organizations in the High tech, internet and ICT industry. With this solid experienceMarina delivers a contribution to several international companies in the start-up phases and support(ed) various organisations in downsizing and/or closure.
They call Marina a builder. Involved with proven skills in setting up and (re-) structuring organizations and HR departments. She has the ability to translate organisational objectives into concrete HR policies. Also thanks to her extensive knowledge of labour law, compensation & benefits and fiscal knowledge including her extensive experience with expatriate management – e.g. 30% ruling – coaching and recruitment. She has built upon that and is sincerely proud of that.
Human Resources Consultancy
Marina would like to use her strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as her hands-on mentality for all your HR matters. Do you have specific HR issues now? Please do not hesitate to contact her for an introductory meeting.
Tel: +31 (0)252 866988
Email: info @collier-advies.nl
Website: Collier Advies